Two people in custody after four people shot to death in Casa Grande
PHOENIX — Two unidentified male suspects are in custody in connection to a shooting in Casa Grande that killed four people on Thursday, police said.
None of the suspects or victims have been identified. Police said there are no suspects outstanding.
The shooting happened in the 400 block of north 13th Street. Google Maps showed it was a residential area.
An eyewitness told the Casa Grande Dispatch she heard arguing, multiple gunshots and a woman speeding. She then saw a car speed away from the area.
Nearby Casa Grande Middle School and Saguaro Elementary School were placed on lockdown while police searched the area.
Casa Grande is about 45 miles southeast of Phoenix.
- One shot as verbal altercation leads to shooting outside hospital
- 15-year-old arrested for threatening to ‘shoot up’ Gilbert high school
- Phoenix officer suffers minor injuries in shooting, suspect in custody
- Glendale school gets safety equipment for lockdowns from fire officials
- Alaska jury convicts ex-Arizona lawmaker in shooting death