House built with LEGO bricks holds special museum in basement
People come up with very creative designs using LEGO, but now it seems one trumps them all.
A house in Billund, Denmark, is not only devoted to the popular building block toy, it is also built like it too.
It’s called The House of Bricks, a house built by LEGO bricks with everything inside made out of LEGO.
In the basement, there is a special museum that is all about it, as well. The museum, or vault, carries the first edition of every LEGO set that has ever been made.
The architect, Bjarke Ingels, said his work has pretty much replaced city hall.
- California couple goes viral for Winter ‘Pun-derland’ decorations
- Little brother swoops in to save sister during wrestling match
- Wonder what it would be like to fly in a $5K first-class suite?
- Little girl tells Santa all she wants for Christmas is a nap in adorable video
- Trent Franks, Joe Arpaio endorse Arizona senator for Franks’ old seat