House built with LEGO bricks holds special museum in basement
People come up with very creative designs using LEGO, but now it seems one trumps them all.
A house in Billund, Denmark, is not only devoted to the popular building block toy, it is also built like it too.
It’s called The House of Bricks, a house built by LEGO bricks with everything inside made out of LEGO.
In the basement, there is a special museum that is all about it, as well. The museum, or vault, carries the first edition of every LEGO set that has ever been made.
The architect, Bjarke Ingels, said his work has pretty much replaced city hall.
- With storms coming, Arizona firefighters rescue dog from drain
- Ex-Cardinal Tyrann Mathieu’s Phoenix-area home listed for $1.4M
- Police release video of Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim’s DUI arrest
- Former NAZ Suns assistant found dead in Phoenix, posted farewell video
- See spectacular images of enormous dust walls in Arizona