House built with LEGO bricks holds special museum in basement
People come up with very creative designs using LEGO, but now it seems one trumps them all.
A house in Billund, Denmark, is not only devoted to the popular building block toy, it is also built like it too.
It’s called The House of Bricks, a house built by LEGO bricks with everything inside made out of LEGO.
In the basement, there is a special museum that is all about it, as well. The museum, or vault, carries the first edition of every LEGO set that has ever been made.
The architect, Bjarke Ingels, said his work has pretty much replaced city hall.
- Brutal winter in northeast US freezes part of Atlantic Ocean
- Man slaps embattled producer Harvey Weinstein at Scottsdale restaurant
- Phoenix-area suburb posts funny video to show off warm winter weather
- KTAR News hosts, reporters share biggest news stories of 2017
- Congress clears temporary spending bill to avert shutdown before holidays