House built with LEGO bricks holds special museum in basement
People come up with very creative designs using LEGO, but now it seems one trumps them all.
A house in Billund, Denmark, is not only devoted to the popular building block toy, it is also built like it too.
It’s called The House of Bricks, a house built by LEGO bricks with everything inside made out of LEGO.
In the basement, there is a special museum that is all about it, as well. The museum, or vault, carries the first edition of every LEGO set that has ever been made.
The architect, Bjarke Ingels, said his work has pretty much replaced city hall.
- Website reveals spooky correlations between ‘Stranger Things’ and 1980s
- 9-year-old boy saves self, dog from Phoenix house fire
- Group of men pull off impromptu performance after delayed flight
- Arizona college student goes viral for rigging ‘Seinfeld’ theme door alarm
- Eerie movement could mean ghosts live in school hallway