Single-show tickets to ‘Hamilton’ at ASU Gammage on sale in December
PHOENIX — If you’re shopping for the perfect holiday gift here’s an idea: Single-show tickets for “Hamilton” at ASU Gammage will go on sale later this year.
According to an email sent to season ticket holders, the tickets will be available in December.
No specific date or pricing data was given.
The email also said season ticket holders will be given the chance to purchase additional “Hamilton” tickets from Oct. 24 to Oct. 27. Prices start at $60 and go as high as $195.
Season ticket holders will also be able to exchange subscription tickets to another performance of the hit musical later this month.
“Hamilton” will be in Tempe for nearly a month. It will open on Jan. 30, 2018 and will close Feb. 25, 2018.
In that span, there will be 32 performances. It will be the first time the show is performed on a college campus.
The brainchild of Lin-Manuel Miranda, “Hamilton” opened on Broadway in 2015 to rave reviews. It tells the story of Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, who was instrumental during the Revolutionary War and later became the nation’s first Treasury secretary.
However, instead of traditional Broadway singing, “Hamilton” uses hip-hop to move the story along. The show won 11 Tony awards.
- Some students won’t pay more under Arizona university tuition proposals
- Glendale resident trains for 2020 Paralympic games alongside her dog
- ‘Hamilton’ run at ASU Gammage pumps more than $50M into economy
- ‘Hamilton’ leaves powerful historical impression on Phoenix-area youth
- Police: Ex-Arizona State student accused of making threats