Woman grooves in viral video with people stuck at airport overnight
Most of us have been there: You’re walking through an airport during a layover, maybe thinking you’ll get a bite to eat, when you hear the words “flight canceled.”
Your painfully long layover has unexpectedly turned into an overnight stay, so what now?
If you’re Mashid Mazooji, you don’t head to a hotel. You spend the night making new friends around the airport by dancing then make a viral video.
“I missed my connecting flight in Charlotte, and I didn’t want to sit in anger all night long, so instead I did what makes me happiest…DANCE,” she wrote in the video’s description. “Oh, and I made some really great friends along the way!”
The video had been viewed more than 700,000 times by Tuesday morning. It was posted on Saturday.
Mazooji jammed out to “All Night Long” by Lionel Richie with other passengers, airport workers, airline employees and even the Starbucks guy.
While everyone’s dance moves were pretty solid, keep an eye out for Mazooji’s moonwalk.
The video ends with Mazooji giving high-fives to all of her new friends. We’re going to go ahead and assume she made her flight home the next day, or at least had a gained a few places to stay.
- Watch this video of the most relaxed bear cub you’ll ever see
- Kid loses her mind over My Little Pony DVD, has best day ever
- Dealership bombarded with large hail, multiple vehicles damaged
- This kindergartner has the moves for a future career as a weatherman
- LA man takes his telescope for a walk, video goes viral