‘MasterChef’ auditions to be held in Phoenix later this month
PHOENIX — Do you think you have what it takes to be crowned the MasterChef? The Fox cooking show is holding open casting auditions in Phoenix later this month.
Auditions for season nine of “MasterChef” will be held on Sept. 16 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort in Phoenix, according to the show’s official website.
In order to audition, prospective MasterChefs must pre-register online, fill out an application form to bring with at the audition and bring a prepared dish that will be sure to knock the socks off of Gordon Ramsey.
The dish must be finished and plated once you enter the audition room and there will not be a kitchen to cook or warm up the dish, the website said. The show will also not supply chefs with dishes or utensils.
MasterChefs must also be 18 years or older on Jan. 25, 2018, a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident and must not have worked or currently work as a professional chef.
If you can’t make it to the open call, you can still audition to be a MasterChef by simply creating a video and mailing it and the online application to 5161 Lankershim Blvd. 4th Floor, North Hollywood, CA 91601 by Nov. 4.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- She Said: UnderTow in Phoenix is a hidden gem that must be explored
- Tucson, Phoenix rated by website as Arizona’s best cities for singles
- ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic to perform in Phoenix in 2019 with full orchestra
- Valley Metro bus involved in Phoenix crash that injured 1
- Arizona Christian University relocating from Phoenix to Glendale