Lindsey Stirling announces Christmas album, ‘Dancing with the Stars’ spot
PHOENIX — Arizona-raised violinist Lindsey Stirling has had a busy 24 hours.
Stirling’s Christmas album will be called “Warmer in the Winter.” The album was available through a preorder sale, but no release date was given.
The violinist will tour to promote the album and will make her home state the final stop. She was scheduled to play at Comerica Theater in downtown Phoenix on Dec. 23.
Those unable to catch the show could tune into this season of “Dancing with the Stars,” though we doubt Stirling would be showing her dance moves paired with a violin.
The 25th season of “Dancing with the Stars” was scheduled to premiere Sept. 18.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Companies lend hand to Arizonans affected by government shutdown
- Arizona sky watchers can witness total lunar eclipse next weekend
- Arizona lawmakers urged to approve $56M for child care for needy families
- Blanco Tacos & Tequila to come to downtown Phoenix this year
- Arizona congressman wants Trump to declare emergency over border wall