Man comes dangerously close to being struck by lightning
You may want to turn the volume down for this one.
A man in Norway almost had the shock of his life after a strike of lightning hit less than six yards from where he was standing.
According to the National Weather Service, the odds of being struck by lightning in the U.S. in any given year is 1 in 1,083,000 and the odds of being struck in a lifetime, 80 years, is 1 in 13,500.
From the aftermath of that strike, it’s a good thing the man was where he was or there might have been nothing left to videotape.
- YouTube video shows off epic self-direction campaign
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Ikea asks pregnant women to pee on magazine ad for discount
- Trump denies using foul language to describe African countries
- Helen Mirren to star in thriller film about Winchester Mystery House