Man comes dangerously close to being struck by lightning
You may want to turn the volume down for this one.
A man in Norway almost had the shock of his life after a strike of lightning hit less than six yards from where he was standing.
According to the National Weather Service, the odds of being struck by lightning in the U.S. in any given year is 1 in 1,083,000 and the odds of being struck in a lifetime, 80 years, is 1 in 13,500.
From the aftermath of that strike, it’s a good thing the man was where he was or there might have been nothing left to videotape.
- Toxic and secluded, this Russian city is unlike any other
- Jimmy Kimmel takes part in stealing kids Halloween candy prank
- Burger King’s new Halloween ad grabs inspiration from ‘It,’ ‘Stranger Things’
- Watch as elderly man comforts dying wife before 80th wedding anniversary
- Here is why California’s musical road sounds absolutely out of tune