Trump to depart Phoenix for Reno before heading to White House
PHOENIX — President Donald Trump’s appearance in the Valley certainly caused a scene.
Besides his alluding comments about a future pardon to former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his blame of the media regarding his Charlottesville comments, protesters clashed with police following his event.
On Wednesday morning, Trump will be leaving Phoenix to Reno before returning to the White House.
The 45th President of the United States will be departing Phoenix at 8:45 a.m.
He is scheduled to give remarks to the National Convention of the American Legion and sign the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act in Reno.
At 12:25 p.m., Trump will head back to Washington D.C. and go to Andrews Air Force Base.
He will get back to the White House at about 8:15 p.m.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Buckeye, Oro Valley top list of 20 safest cities in Arizona
- Arizona National Guard unit prepares for deployment to Middle East
- Phoenix woman turns to street drug dealers to cope with pain
- Here are the restaurants participating in Arizona Restaurant Week
- Pedestrian killed in Phoenix when trailer’s back wheels went on sidewalk