Trump to depart Phoenix for Reno before heading to White House
PHOENIX — President Donald Trump’s appearance in the Valley certainly caused a scene.
Besides his alluding comments about a future pardon to former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his blame of the media regarding his Charlottesville comments, protesters clashed with police following his event.
On Wednesday morning, Trump will be leaving Phoenix to Reno before returning to the White House.
The 45th President of the United States will be departing Phoenix at 8:45 a.m.
He is scheduled to give remarks to the National Convention of the American Legion and sign the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act in Reno.
At 12:25 p.m., Trump will head back to Washington D.C. and go to Andrews Air Force Base.
He will get back to the White House at about 8:15 p.m.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Motorcyclist killed by impaired driver in Phoenix crash
- Report: Arizona medical helicopter was going fast before fatal 2015 crash
- Hemp farms could come to Arizona sooner than expected
- Deals on holiday flights are ‘few and far between’ for Arizonans
- Latino voters in Arizona, other states to join suit over 2020 Census