Report: Pei Wei could move headquarters out of Arizona
PHOENIX — An eatery centered in Scottsdale might not be there much longer.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, Pei Wei is looking to move its headquarters out of the Grand Canyon State.
The Journal said that the Asian cuisine restaurant is exploring options to move to other parts of the state, North Carolina, Tennessee and Irving, Texas.
Irving is a likely candidate because of an incentive-based package there, reports the Dallas Business Journal.
The Phoenix Business Journal said this could mean Pei Wei will cut ties with its parent company P.F. Chang’s.
There are over 200 Pei Wei eateries located around the world.
- Trump’s plan to seek death penalty for drug traffickers may not be effective
- Sprouts, Starbucks among stores in Phoenix mixed-use development
- Phoenix expected to reach high temperatures of 90 degrees Thursday
- Tucson girl, 14, to play in Drive, Chip and Putt contest at Masters
- Transient suspected in Phoenix homicide arrested at bus stop