Report: Pei Wei could move headquarters out of Arizona
PHOENIX — An eatery centered in Scottsdale might not be there much longer.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, Pei Wei is looking to move its headquarters out of the Grand Canyon State.
The Journal said that the Asian cuisine restaurant is exploring options to move to other parts of the state, North Carolina, Tennessee and Irving, Texas.
Irving is a likely candidate because of an incentive-based package there, reports the Dallas Business Journal.
The Phoenix Business Journal said this could mean Pei Wei will cut ties with its parent company P.F. Chang’s.
There are over 200 Pei Wei eateries located around the world.
- McCain, GOP senators call on Sessions to halt family separation practice
- ADOT’s online permit test has been used 23,000 times in 3 months
- Arizona groups launch campaign to protect Grand Canyon from mining
- Arizona gubernatorial candidate’s school safety plan includes arming staff
- Golf Channel program to spotlight Scottsdale as a golf destination