Main Street Minute: Phoenix has openings for fire emergency dispatchers
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Phoenix Regional Dispatch Center is sending out an SOS for fire emergency dispatchers. Those interested in the position have until Sept. 24 to complete the testing process to be considered for the next training class. Click on the “Job postings” link at the City of Phoenix website for more information.
• Mountainside Fitness has signed a three-year partnership with the Arizona Cardinals. The fitness club will have a noticeable presence inside University of Phoenix Stadium and will also host a number of ticket promotions for members. Club sites will also sell team merchandise.
• Meet face-to-face with hiring managers from companies big and small starting Monday at 6 p.m. in Scottsdale. Attendees should bring at least 15 printed copies of their resumes to the event at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale near Scottsdale and Chaparral roads.
- Get ready for dogs – Phoenix is No. 6 city for pet-friendly vacation spots
- Part of Interstate 10, 17 to be closed during June 22 weekend
- Report: NFL to suspend Jameis Winston over Scottsdale groping
- Hawaii-bound American Airlines flight forced back to Phoenix
- Phoenix needs more bottled water to help battle summer heat