Main Street Minute: Phoenix has openings for fire emergency dispatchers
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Phoenix Regional Dispatch Center is sending out an SOS for fire emergency dispatchers. Those interested in the position have until Sept. 24 to complete the testing process to be considered for the next training class. Click on the “Job postings” link at the City of Phoenix website for more information.
• Mountainside Fitness has signed a three-year partnership with the Arizona Cardinals. The fitness club will have a noticeable presence inside University of Phoenix Stadium and will also host a number of ticket promotions for members. Club sites will also sell team merchandise.
• Meet face-to-face with hiring managers from companies big and small starting Monday at 6 p.m. in Scottsdale. Attendees should bring at least 15 printed copies of their resumes to the event at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale near Scottsdale and Chaparral roads.
- Sunday could be last day below 70 degrees in Phoenix until November
- Phoenix named one of the top 10 friendliest small business locations
- Phoenix jury convicts Syrian man accused of making bomb component
- Police situation forces closure of I-17 in Phoenix during rush hour
- Here are some fun things to do in the Valley this St. Patrick’s Day weekend