KTAR, Arizona Sports hosting PCH Give-A-Thon on Wednesday, Thursday
PHOENIX — For the next day and a half or so, you won’t hear some of your favorite KTAR News 92.3 FM or 98.7 FM, Arizona’s Sports Station shows.
On Wednesday and Thursday, we will be heading to Phoenix Children’s Hospital near Thomas Road and State Route 51 for our annual Give-A-Thon and will be dedicating our broadcast time to raising money for this amazing facility.
Last year, we raised a record-breaking $1.5 million thanks to your generosity. We hope to top that number this year.
The money raised goes toward cutting-edge research, clinical programs, state-of-the-art equipment, family-friendly services and providing world-class care to each and every child who needs it.
More than 60 hospital programs are funded either entirely or in part through philanthropic efforts, such as the Give-A-Thon.
We are so proud to champion this cause because it’s one that we hold near and dear to our hearts. Over the years, we’ve met hundreds of patients whose bravery and hope inspire us to do more, work harder and motivate us to reach as many people as we can with their stories.
There are multiple ways you can donate and help spread the message.
You can become a Champion of Hope by calling 602-933-4567 during the Give-A-Thon to make a donation or give your gift online.
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital salutes its best during National Nurses Week
- D-backs’ Paul Goldschmidt donates $180K to Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- More than $1.66M raised for Phoenix Children’s Hospital during Give-A-Thon
- Opinion: Give-A-Thon for Phoenix Children’s hits close to home
- Nine reasons to become a Champion of Hope during PCH Give-A-Thon