Man accused of urinating on family during Phoenix-area Metallica concert
PHOENIX — Police arrested a man Friday who was accused of urinating on a family during a Metallica concert at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale.
According to court documents, a man told authorities that someone, later identified as Daniel Francis Daddio, had urinated on him, his wife and his 10-year-old daughter.
The man told police Daddio, 44, was holding his genitals in his hands when he turned around to confront him.
He also claimed Daddio just shrugged when asked if he had urinated on the man’s family.
Daddio, a New Mexico resident and Army veteran, denied the incident when he was arrested. He was heavily intoxicated at the time.
Daddio was charged with disorderly conduct and indecent exposure.
- Sharper Point: Will Arizona’s next Super Bowl be a win, a wash or a loss?
- Glendale school gets safety equipment for lockdowns from fire officials
- Study shows Arizona cities among the least fit in the nation
- Two teen suspects arrested for kidnapping in Glendale
- Rapper Drake to bring ‘Aubrey and The Three Migos’ tour to Phoenix area