Man accused of urinating on family during Phoenix-area Metallica concert
PHOENIX — Police arrested a man Friday who was accused of urinating on a family during a Metallica concert at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale.
According to court documents, a man told authorities that someone, later identified as Daniel Francis Daddio, had urinated on him, his wife and his 10-year-old daughter.
The man told police Daddio, 44, was holding his genitals in his hands when he turned around to confront him.
He also claimed Daddio just shrugged when asked if he had urinated on the man’s family.
Daddio, a New Mexico resident and Army veteran, denied the incident when he was arrested. He was heavily intoxicated at the time.
Daddio was charged with disorderly conduct and indecent exposure.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- Phoenix officer alert and talking after being wounded in shootout
- Phoenix officer injured in off-duty assault; suspect arrested
- State 48 Brewery to open Westgate bar, restaurant and bowling venue
- No injuries reported after 2 cars crash into same Glendale home