Main Street Minute: Doughnut shop opens in east Phoenix
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Masterpiece Donuts and Coffee has opened in Phoenix’s Arcadia neighborhood near 40th Street and Indian School Road. The shop serves up made-to-order doughnuts and has a full selection of coffee drinks.
• Wireless company T-Mobile is expanding in Arizona, with plans to open stores in Mesa, Tempe and Phoenix this year. T-Mobile says there will be over 120 stores in the state by the end of 2017.
• The Phoenix Business Journal reports Wells Fargo will move more jobs to its operations center in Chandler, where it already has more than 4,000 employees. The banking giant is splitting its auto-lending division between the Valley and Texas. In all, the bank has 15,000 employees in Arizona.
- Phoenix to sue feds over proposed citizenship question on Census
- Phoenix-based fashion brand picked to create artwork for Epcot exhibition
- Phoenix officer suffers minor injuries in shooting, suspect in custody
- Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton to resign on May 29 to run for Congress
- Phoenix man charged in deadly serial shootings stays out of courtroom again