Main Street Minute: Doughnut shop opens in east Phoenix
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Masterpiece Donuts and Coffee has opened in Phoenix’s Arcadia neighborhood near 40th Street and Indian School Road. The shop serves up made-to-order doughnuts and has a full selection of coffee drinks.
• Wireless company T-Mobile is expanding in Arizona, with plans to open stores in Mesa, Tempe and Phoenix this year. T-Mobile says there will be over 120 stores in the state by the end of 2017.
• The Phoenix Business Journal reports Wells Fargo will move more jobs to its operations center in Chandler, where it already has more than 4,000 employees. The banking giant is splitting its auto-lending division between the Valley and Texas. In all, the bank has 15,000 employees in Arizona.
- Arizona schools to join national gun violence protest after Florida shooting
- Phoenix residents need to work 66 hours to pay monthly rent, study finds
- Waymo to start charging Phoenix-area riders who use its driverless cars
- Phoenix school brings in extra police officers after online threats
- Phoenix celebrates Chinese New Year with weekend-long festival