Kingman’s El Paraiso named one of country’s best taco shops
You’ll have to go out of your way to get there if you are in the Valley, but going to Kingman for El Paraiso Tacos and Burgers is worth it, according to Travel + Leisure.
The blog took data from Yelp’s reviews to come out with a list of the 25 best taco shops in the United States and El Paraiso made the cut.
This is not a new ordeal for El Paraiso to receive high praise, as they were named to a similar list by Business Insider earlier in the year.
Located at 702 Eastern Avenue, El Paraiso is closed on Sundays and opens on the six other days at 11 a.m. and closes at 8 p.m.
- Arizona residents can invest in Valley apartments with crowdfunding
- Maricopa County drivers won’t be charged for monsoon storm rescues
- BCBS launches $10M program to fight opioid epidemic in Arizona
- Immigrant advocate wants to move his trial out of Arizona
- Teacher candidacies surge in wake of spring walkouts