Kingman’s El Paraiso named one of country’s best taco shops
You’ll have to go out of your way to get there if you are in the Valley, but going to Kingman for El Paraiso Tacos and Burgers is worth it, according to Travel + Leisure.
The blog took data from Yelp’s reviews to come out with a list of the 25 best taco shops in the United States and El Paraiso made the cut.
This is not a new ordeal for El Paraiso to receive high praise, as they were named to a similar list by Business Insider earlier in the year.
Located at 702 Eastern Avenue, El Paraiso is closed on Sundays and opens on the six other days at 11 a.m. and closes at 8 p.m.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona native David Spade to perform on Copper Blues Live opening day
- Kyrsten Sinema outraises Martha McSally in US Senate race
- Arizona man arrested after falsely claiming he killed his wife
- Political analysts split on result from McSally, Sinema debate
- Garcia would prefer technology over ‘Trump’s wall’ at US-Mexico border