Kingman’s El Paraiso named one of country’s best taco shops
You’ll have to go out of your way to get there if you are in the Valley, but going to Kingman for El Paraiso Tacos and Burgers is worth it, according to Travel + Leisure.
The blog took data from Yelp’s reviews to come out with a list of the 25 best taco shops in the United States and El Paraiso made the cut.
This is not a new ordeal for El Paraiso to receive high praise, as they were named to a similar list by Business Insider earlier in the year.
Located at 702 Eastern Avenue, El Paraiso is closed on Sundays and opens on the six other days at 11 a.m. and closes at 8 p.m.
- Inmates, staff member injured after riot breaks out at Eloy prison
- Need an eye exam? Flying eye hospital touches down in Arizona
- Arizona bill to limited public funding for stadiums appears to have died
- New Westin hotel in downtown Tempe breaks ground
- Advocacy groups pressure Arizona to ban bee-killing pesticides