Kingman’s El Paraiso named one of country’s best taco shops
You’ll have to go out of your way to get there if you are in the Valley, but going to Kingman for El Paraiso Tacos and Burgers is worth it, according to Travel + Leisure.
The blog took data from Yelp’s reviews to come out with a list of the 25 best taco shops in the United States and El Paraiso made the cut.
This is not a new ordeal for El Paraiso to receive high praise, as they were named to a similar list by Business Insider earlier in the year.
Located at 702 Eastern Avenue, El Paraiso is closed on Sundays and opens on the six other days at 11 a.m. and closes at 8 p.m.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Thousands to take part in Women’s March in Phoenix on Saturday
- Arizona ranks as top-half place to live for electric car owners
- Arizona man sentenced to 280 years in prison for child pornography
- Central American families, children cross into US near Yuma
- Trump nominates Phoenix-area lawyer to fill US District Court vacancy