2-year-old stops to fist-bump each passenger while boarding flight
A 2-year-old was diligent in making sure that no passenger on his Southwest Airlines flight went ungreeted by a fist-bump.
The video was posted on Instagram by @mamaj1822, who filmed her son, Guy, greeting each passenger as he went down the aisle to his seat on a plane.
“My son on the campaign trail, attempting to win the hearts of airline passengers in the hopes of becoming the next Southwest ambassador,” she wrote on Instagram. “He is making flying the friendly skies even friendlier with one fist bump at a time!”
The cuteness has made quite a bit of headlines and grabbed the attention of quite a few — so much so that the Instagram user posted a photo of her son being filmed for a news segment:
What a Guy.
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- FAA to hold public hearings on airport noise in Phoenix area
- Here are some of the best commercials from this year’s Super Bowl
- Kindergarten class breaks into ‘Happy Birthday’ when chick hatches