2-year-old stops to fist-bump each passenger while boarding flight
A 2-year-old was diligent in making sure that no passenger on his Southwest Airlines flight went ungreeted by a fist-bump.
The video was posted on Instagram by @mamaj1822, who filmed her son, Guy, greeting each passenger as he went down the aisle to his seat on a plane.
“My son on the campaign trail, attempting to win the hearts of airline passengers in the hopes of becoming the next Southwest ambassador,” she wrote on Instagram. “He is making flying the friendly skies even friendlier with one fist bump at a time!”
The cuteness has made quite a bit of headlines and grabbed the attention of quite a few — so much so that the Instagram user posted a photo of her son being filmed for a news segment:
What a Guy.
- Go behind the scenes at amazing Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Legally Speaking: How much privacy can you expect from ride-share driver
- With storms coming, Arizona firefighters rescue dog from drain
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Police release video of Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim’s DUI arrest