2-year-old stops to fist-bump each passenger while boarding flight
A 2-year-old was diligent in making sure that no passenger on his Southwest Airlines flight went ungreeted by a fist-bump.
The video was posted on Instagram by @mamaj1822, who filmed her son, Guy, greeting each passenger as he went down the aisle to his seat on a plane.
“My son on the campaign trail, attempting to win the hearts of airline passengers in the hopes of becoming the next Southwest ambassador,” she wrote on Instagram. “He is making flying the friendly skies even friendlier with one fist bump at a time!”
The cuteness has made quite a bit of headlines and grabbed the attention of quite a few — so much so that the Instagram user posted a photo of her son being filmed for a news segment:
What a Guy.
- Travel groups praise deal on shutdown after flight delays
- Here are the best Instagram photos of Arizona from 2018
- John McCain highlighted in Google’s 2018 Year in Search video
- 3-year-old boy seriously injured after being hit by vehicle at Phoenix school
- Video shows bear casually strolling into California highway patrol facility