Computer delays cause minor snags for some at Sky Harbor
PHOENIX — Computer issues were causing some minor issues for some travelers at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport on Tuesday.
Airport spokeswoman Heather Lissner said ticket counter lines were longer than normal after people had trouble checking in for flights.
“We’re asking passengers to give themselves extra time and flight status with the airlines before coming to the airport,” she said.
The check-in delays affected Delta, Frontier, Spirit and Sun County airlines, along with some international flights. No planes were delayed.
Lissner said there was no timetable for the computers to be fixed.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix Sky Harbor takes top spot in website ranking of best US airports
- President Donald Trump arrives at Sky Harbor ahead of Mesa rally
- Phoenix Sky Harbor increasing flight options to Germany, Florida
- Man responsible for hourslong Sky Harbor shutdown issued $52 citation
- Terminal four at Sky Harbor evacuated due to suspicious vehicle