Computer delays cause minor snags for some at Sky Harbor
PHOENIX — Computer issues were causing some minor issues for some travelers at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport on Tuesday.
Airport spokeswoman Heather Lissner said ticket counter lines were longer than normal after people had trouble checking in for flights.
“We’re asking passengers to give themselves extra time and flight status with the airlines before coming to the airport,” she said.
The check-in delays affected Delta, Frontier, Spirit and Sun County airlines, along with some international flights. No planes were delayed.
Lissner said there was no timetable for the computers to be fixed.
- Power outage at DC airport has not impacted operations at Sky Harbor
- More Arizona airports receive $7M in federal infrastructure grants
- I-10 near Sky Harbor in Phoenix to be narrowed overnight this week
- Sky Harbor urgent care facility offering free sports physical exams
- I-10 near Sky Harbor to be restricted overnight this week for maintenance