Computer delays cause minor snags for some at Sky Harbor
PHOENIX — Computer issues were causing some minor issues for some travelers at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport on Tuesday.
Airport spokeswoman Heather Lissner said ticket counter lines were longer than normal after people had trouble checking in for flights.
“We’re asking passengers to give themselves extra time and flight status with the airlines before coming to the airport,” she said.
The check-in delays affected Delta, Frontier, Spirit and Sun County airlines, along with some international flights. No planes were delayed.
Lissner said there was no timetable for the computers to be fixed.
- App being tested at Sky Harbor would alert travelers of security wait times
- Phoenix airport exploring plan to leave parking business
- Holiday season sees lots of missing items at Sky Harbor Airport
- Southwest plans spring flights between Cincinnati, Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor looking to add more international destinations