Computer delays cause minor snags for some at Sky Harbor
PHOENIX — Computer issues were causing some minor issues for some travelers at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport on Tuesday.
Airport spokeswoman Heather Lissner said ticket counter lines were longer than normal after people had trouble checking in for flights.
“We’re asking passengers to give themselves extra time and flight status with the airlines before coming to the airport,” she said.
The check-in delays affected Delta, Frontier, Spirit and Sun County airlines, along with some international flights. No planes were delayed.
Lissner said there was no timetable for the computers to be fixed.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Sky Harbor flies high with record number of passengers in 2018
- Phoenix Sky Harbor officials unveil latest Terminal 3 renovations
- 4 freight cars derail on tracks east of downtown Phoenix
- Sky Harbor flights canceled, delayed after wintry storm hits Midwest
- American Airlines’ computer system up at Sky Harbor after short crash