Main Street Minute: Coffee-wine bar opens at Sky Harbor Airport
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Refuge Cafe has opened a spot at Sky Harbor Airport. The coffee shop and wine bar has set up in Terminal 4 at Gate B9. The cafe serves gourmet coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. The original site is near Seventh Avenue and Camelback Road in Phoenix.
• Locally-owned and operated Stoneview Pharmacy has opened at the Fountain Hills Medical Campus near Palisades and Saguaro boulevards.
• Deer Valley Unified School District has more than 170 openings, including basektball and volleyball coaches, food and nutrition workers, psychologist, teachers and bus drivers. Applications are being accepted online.
- Arizona effort to tax rich draws concerns from business advocates
- Arizona Chamber explores business opportunities in Israel
- Broken water line affects restrooms, but not flights, at Sky Harbor
- Thousands of Arizona businesses still haven’t renewed sales tax license
- Lights festival outside of Phoenix to begin after being postponed in October