Chandler Police arrest 3 suspects after 2 people are shot
PHOENIX — Chandler Police arrested three suspects after responding to a shooting at a Valero gas station on Riggs Road Monday night.
One victim was shot at the gas station, police said.
The suspects left the gas station before police arrived but were located near Arizona Avenue and Germann Road around 7:30 p.m. Officers located the passenger car near Arizona Avenue and Pecos Road where a second victim was believed to be shot, and the suspects also fired at police, according to a police spokesman.
Police eventually arrested the suspects a mile south of the Hunt Highway on State Route 587.
The victims’ conditions are not known at this time.
- Glendale school gets safety equipment for lockdowns from fire officials
- Study shows Arizona cities among the least fit in the nation
- China’s new recycling policies could financially hurt Arizona cities
- Chandler police searching for dog-napper, serial car burglars
- Hornacek’s House of Golf opening a new store in Chandler