Tucson police officer shows off dance moves while directing traffic
PHOENIX — When driving through a stoplight you might not be surprised to see a police officer directing traffic.
You might be surprised, however, if that police officer is showcasing his dance moves while working.
Tucson police officer Woodson was helping to direct motorists through a stoplight not working due to a power outage on the east side.
He decided to have a little fun with it, hopping and dancing while pointing the motorists in the right direction.
Just because they have to deal with a lot of serious situations doesn’t mean that law enforcement officials don’t know how to have fun.
- 2 brothers jailed in Wisconsin suspected of Arizona homicide
- Sen. John McCain calls on Trump to stop attacking journalists, press
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- Lockdown lifted on Peoria buildings after ‘suspicious’ package found
- Cool front expected to blow into Arizona but little chance for rain, snow