The 5 most Instagrammed locations in Arizona
Curious about which places are among the most photogenic in Arizona? One way to find the answer would be to check out which locations around the state have the most Instagram posts.
While it’s not surprising which place came in No. 1 on the list of most Instagrammed places in the Grand Canyon State — it’s the Grand Canyon, by the way — the other places might have surprised.
Or maybe not.
1. Grand Canyon
2. Hoover Dam
3. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
4. University of Phoenix Stadium
5. Horseshoe Bend
And we might as well highlight some of the most Instagrammed places with the best Instagram shots in the gallery below.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix Sky Harbor officials unveil latest Terminal 3 renovations
- Grand Canyon avoids problems plaguing other parks during shutdown
- Here are the best Instagram photos of Arizona from 2018
- Grand Canyon celebrates 100 years as a national park in 2019
- 4 freight cars derail on tracks east of downtown Phoenix