The 5 most Instagrammed locations in Arizona
Curious about which places are among the most photogenic in Arizona? One way to find the answer would be to check out which locations around the state have the most Instagram posts.
While it’s not surprising which place came in No. 1 on the list of most Instagrammed places in the Grand Canyon State — it’s the Grand Canyon, by the way — the other places might have surprised.
Or maybe not.
1. Grand Canyon
2. Hoover Dam
3. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
4. University of Phoenix Stadium
5. Horseshoe Bend
And we might as well highlight some of the most Instagrammed places with the best Instagram shots in the gallery below.
- Grand Canyon helicopter crash victim dies, 3 still critical
- Sky Harbor’s Terminal 3 will be loaded with local eateries, shops
- Preliminary report describes Arizona helicopter’s spin before fatal crash
- Arizona nonprofit awarded $30M for projects in low-income areas
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America