The 5 most Instagrammed locations in Arizona
Curious about which places are among the most photogenic in Arizona? One way to find the answer would be to check out which locations around the state have the most Instagram posts.
While it’s not surprising which place came in No. 1 on the list of most Instagrammed places in the Grand Canyon State — it’s the Grand Canyon, by the way — the other places might have surprised.
Or maybe not.
1. Grand Canyon
2. Hoover Dam
3. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
4. University of Phoenix Stadium
5. Horseshoe Bend
And we might as well highlight some of the most Instagrammed places with the best Instagram shots in the gallery below.
- Grand Canyon wildfire reaches nearly 10,000 acres, forcing more closures
- Park Service nixes Grand Canyon rafting proposal after backlash over fees
- Monsoon activity can help, hurt crews battling Grand Canyon wildfires
- More Arizona airports receive $7M in federal infrastructure grants
- Grant for Grand Canyon will go toward helping catch drunken drivers