The 5 most Instagrammed locations in Arizona
Curious about which places are among the most photogenic in Arizona? One way to find the answer would be to check out which locations around the state have the most Instagram posts.
While it’s not surprising which place came in No. 1 on the list of most Instagrammed places in the Grand Canyon State — it’s the Grand Canyon, by the way — the other places might have surprised.
Or maybe not.
1. Grand Canyon
2. Hoover Dam
3. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
4. University of Phoenix Stadium
5. Horseshoe Bend
And we might as well highlight some of the most Instagrammed places with the best Instagram shots in the gallery below.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix Sky Harbor increasing flight options to Germany, Florida
- North Rim operations transition to day use beginning in November
- Medical examiner confirms ID of body found at Grand Canyon
- U.S. Supreme Court denies review of Grand Canyon-area mining ban
- Will Smith bungee jumps from helicopter near Grand Canyon