The 5 most Instagrammed locations in Arizona
Curious about which places are among the most photogenic in Arizona? One way to find the answer would be to check out which locations around the state have the most Instagram posts.
While it’s not surprising which place came in No. 1 on the list of most Instagrammed places in the Grand Canyon State — it’s the Grand Canyon, by the way — the other places might have surprised.
Or maybe not.
1. Grand Canyon
2. Hoover Dam
3. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
4. University of Phoenix Stadium
5. Horseshoe Bend
And we might as well highlight some of the most Instagrammed places with the best Instagram shots in the gallery below.
- More changes made to departure routes from Sky Harbor airport
- Valley economist says impact of Super Bowl is legit — and could be huge
- Sharper Point: Will Arizona’s next Super Bowl be a win, a wash or a loss?
- One man unaccounted for after rig collapse near Phoenix airport
- University of Phoenix Stadium to host Gold Cup soccer games