China Magic Noodle House named best Chinese restaurant in Arizona
PHOENIX — In the mood for some Chinese food in the Valley? If so, CNN recommends Chandler’s China Magic Noodle House.
CNN’s website released a list of the “50 best Chinese restaurants in the United States” and the Chandler spot was the pick for Arizona.
Watch through a window as the noodles you just ordered are handmade and pulled for you.
China Magic Noodle House serves outstanding beef noodles for less than $10. Huge portions and you can get them dry or with broth.
The egg rolls are a good appetizer, but spicy marinated pig ear is also on the menu. If that isn’t enough, they serve freshly squeezed juice and boba milk tea.
Located at 2015 N. Dobson Road, China Magic Noodle House opens six days a week at 11:00 a.m. and stays open until at least 9:30 p.m. They are closed on Mondays.
If you will be vacationing in a neighboring state, Beijing Pie House in California and Star Kitchen in Colorado are also featured on the list.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Rep. Schweikert says lawmakers should not politicize mass shootings
- Ducey orders flags at half-staff for Thousand Oaks shooting victims
- 12 killed in mass shooting in southern California; suspected gunman dead
- Supreme Court turns away challenge to California gun control
- Arizona man sentenced in Colorado tax evasion case