Main Street Minute: Fans have chance to win Cardinals’ season tickets
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• ‘Tis the season … for Arizona Cardinals season tickets. KTAR News 92.3 FM, 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station and Sanderson Ford are teaming up to raise donations for Operation Santa Claus, which benefits four local charities. There are several ways fans can enter to win a pair of 2017 season tickets, including bringing three cans of food to Saturday’s annual Red and White Practice. Camp is being held at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale.
• A Valley mortgage company is expanding. The Phoenix Business Journal reports Homeowner’s Financial Group was going to hire 50 staffers over the next 18 months. The Scottsdale company recently tripled the size of its headquarters near Scottsdale Road and Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard.
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports
- Main Street Minute: State library picks up grant to digitize newspapers
- ATM turns 50, forever changes consumer behavior
- Arizona Cardinals in middle of pack for in-game food, beer prices