Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
PHOENIX — Rapper Snoop Dogg, shock rocker Marilyn Manson and Tempe alt rockers Gin Blossoms highlight a diverse lineup announced Monday for the 2017 Arizona State Fair concerts.
The concert series at Veterans Memorial Coliseum was to open Oct. 6 with country singer Gary Allen at 7 p.m.
Snoop Dogg was scheduled to play Oct. 21. The sometimes actor and friend of Martha Stewart has been making music since 1992.
The polarizing Manson was set to play the fair Oct. 26.
Local favorites the Gin Blossoms, whose jangly pop put their hometown on the music map in the early 1990s, take the stage Oct. 14.
Reserved tickets go on sale July 29. General admission to a show is free with a ticket to the fair.
The fair runs through Oct. 29. The concerts end Oct. 28 with Old School Jam, featuring the Sugar Hill Gang, Club Nouveau and the Dazz Band.
You can check out the entire lineup in the sideshow below.
- Border agents arrest large group of illegal aliens in southern Arizona
- Grand Canyon eases water restrictions after pump repair
- Latino leaders question Census head over citizenship query
- Free HIV testing to be offered around the Valley on June 27
- Scottsdale is most expensive Arizona city to rent a home in