Cardinals ticket sales get boost from Cowboys, Raiders
Ticket sales for the Arizona Cardinals have gotten a healthy boost from the teams they are playing in both the regular season and preseason.
According to Vivid Seats (via Phoenix Business Journal), the resale market for Cardinals tickets is up 22 percent for the regular season compared to a season ago and ranks second — behind the Dallas Cowboys and ahead of the Oakland Raider — in tickets sold.
It helps, then, that Arizona is playing Dallas at University of Phoenix Stadium on Sept. 25 for a primetime Monday Night Football matchup. That game against the Cowboys ranked as the fourth most-in-demand game in the NFL for the 2017 season.
Only Dallas’ matchups against the Giants, Packers and Chiefs are more desired, per Vivid Seats.
In the preseason, the Cardinals’ Aug. 12 matchup against the Raiders is No. 1 in ticket orders, while their game against the Chicago Bears a week later ranks fourth.
Single-game tickets for Arizona’s regular season games went on sale Saturday.
- American Ninja Warrior is coming to the University of Phoenix stadium
- Phoenix NCAA Final Four had some of year’s most expensive resale tickets
- Single-show tickets for ‘Hamilton’ at ASU Gammage on sale next week
- Big-hearted Cardinal doles out turkeys for Thanksgiving
- Arizona Cardinals fans should plan ahead to avoid Phoenix-area traffic