Cardinals ticket sales get boost from Cowboys, Raiders
Ticket sales for the Arizona Cardinals have gotten a healthy boost from the teams they are playing in both the regular season and preseason.
According to Vivid Seats (via Phoenix Business Journal), the resale market for Cardinals tickets is up 22 percent for the regular season compared to a season ago and ranks second — behind the Dallas Cowboys and ahead of the Oakland Raider — in tickets sold.
It helps, then, that Arizona is playing Dallas at University of Phoenix Stadium on Sept. 25 for a primetime Monday Night Football matchup. That game against the Cowboys ranked as the fourth most-in-demand game in the NFL for the 2017 season.
Only Dallas’ matchups against the Giants, Packers and Chiefs are more desired, per Vivid Seats.
In the preseason, the Cardinals’ Aug. 12 matchup against the Raiders is No. 1 in ticket orders, while their game against the Chicago Bears a week later ranks fourth.
Single-game tickets for Arizona’s regular season games went on sale Saturday.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona Cardinals, Sun Devils football games to impact traffic Thursday
- Cardinals president Michael Bidwill reaffirms support of Brett Kavanaugh
- Tickets for 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open golf tournament on sale
- I-10 eastbound reopened at Avondale Boulevard after multi-vehicle crash
- Larry Fitzgerald buying patrons’ meals to help ailing Scottsdale deli owner