Cardinals ticket sales get boost from Cowboys, Raiders
Ticket sales for the Arizona Cardinals have gotten a healthy boost from the teams they are playing in both the regular season and preseason.
According to Vivid Seats (via Phoenix Business Journal), the resale market for Cardinals tickets is up 22 percent for the regular season compared to a season ago and ranks second — behind the Dallas Cowboys and ahead of the Oakland Raider — in tickets sold.
It helps, then, that Arizona is playing Dallas at University of Phoenix Stadium on Sept. 25 for a primetime Monday Night Football matchup. That game against the Cowboys ranked as the fourth most-in-demand game in the NFL for the 2017 season.
Only Dallas’ matchups against the Giants, Packers and Chiefs are more desired, per Vivid Seats.
In the preseason, the Cardinals’ Aug. 12 matchup against the Raiders is No. 1 in ticket orders, while their game against the Chicago Bears a week later ranks fourth.
Single-game tickets for Arizona’s regular season games went on sale Saturday.
- Arizona Cardinals in middle of pack for in-game food, beer prices
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix has openings for fire emergency dispatchers
- Monsoon storm brings heavy rain, strong winds to Valley Saturday
- Main Street Minute: Fans have chance to win Cardinals’ season tickets
- Arizona Cardinals 2017 single-game tickets on sale Saturday