Queen Creek’s first brewpub, Old Ellsworth Building, opening Monday
Queen Creek is getting its first brewpub. Old Ellsworth Brewing will be opening to the public on Monday, according to Mouth By Southwest.
The brewpub will open at 11 a.m., the time that they will open daily.
The brewpub’s menu features a high level of variety. They offer a “pick your poutine” selection, which has the customer go through three steps in choosing a sauce, topping and premium topping.
On top of some appetizers, which includes eggrolls and chorizo sliders, Old Ellsworth Brewing offers sandwiches like the hatch chile grilled cheese and burgers such as the BBQ brew burger. A link to the full menu can be found here.
The 5,500 square-foot building at Ellsworth and Ocotillo roads used to be home to Manhattan Vine.
The operation will have to wait on most of their brews to be available, as the seven-barrel brewing system has yet to arrive in Arizona. For now, they will mostly rely on guest beers until some of their planned beers, including a Helles lager, are out in a few months.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Four Peaks Brewing set to kick off Oktoberfest at Tempe Town Lake
- Queen Creek school district building new school in fast-growing area
- Cheers! University of Arizona to offer beer, wine during football games
- Real Wild & Woody 2018 celebrates craft beer in downtown Phoenix
- Two Arizona breweries earn honors at the U.S. Open Beer Championship