Have you ever tried to take a selfie and, in the process, accidentally knocked over six figures worth of art? Neither have we.
But you can check that feat off the list for one woman who fell down as she was attempting to, apparently, kneel down in front of some art to take a selfie. Her fall caused her to start a domino effect of pedestals knocking into each other, causing the pieces of art resting on top to break.
The incident occurred at a gallery in Los Angeles for the art of Simon Birch, according to the New York Times. Birch said the cost of the art was about $200,000.
The art was placed in a way that a domino effect would be costly, but still — this is probably a blunder that nobody saw coming.
- Body of missing kayaker from Scottsdale recovered from Montana river
- Six total collisions, one person killed after wrong-way driver crash on I-17
- Derailment in Phoenix snarls traffic, ties up operations
- Tubac, Arizona makes list of up-and-coming ‘charming towns’
- Blimp crashes near US Open golf tournament, pilot taken to hospital