Mac is back: Best Phoenix-area spots for National Mac and Cheese Day
PHOENIX — We sure hope you weren’t planning on sticking to a diet this week, because Friday is National Mac and Cheese Day.
Just one day after we were given a day to celebrate everything that is the french fry, the powers at be want us to go out and enjoy some of the finest mac and cheese Phoenix has to offer.
Don’t get us wrong: We’re not complaining, we’re just accepting that our diet is going out the window all weekend.
We’re sure you have a favorite spot for some cheesy goodness, but in case you want to try something new (or impress all your friends with your mac genius), we popped over to Foursquare to find the website’s best Valley spots for mac and cheese.
These places have all been recognized for their mac and cheese, but it’s definitely worth pointing out that The Duce in downtown Phoenix has been recognized as having some of the best around by Food Network. Just a thought.
Keep in mind that these are spread all over the map, but we’re sure each location is worth the drive.
And if you happen to be driving past KTAR News 92.3 FM and want to drop off some mac and cheese for us, let’s just say we won’t complain.
- Arizona schools to join national gun violence protest after Florida shooting
- Phoenix residents need to work 66 hours to pay monthly rent, study finds
- Waymo to start charging Phoenix-area riders who use its driverless cars
- Phoenix school brings in extra police officers after online threats
- Phoenix celebrates Chinese New Year with weekend-long festival