Boulders Resort in Scottsdale named the best hotel in Arizona
Boulders Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona is the best hotel in the Grand Canyon State, according to Travel + Leisure.
The online travel magazine ranked the best hotels from each state and gave high marks for Boulders Resort, which underwent a multi-million dollar renovation in 2015.
Travel + Leisure’s ranking was based on a survey of their readers.
“T+L asks readers to share their opinions on the top hotels, resorts, cities, islands, cruise lines, spas, airlines, and more,” the publication wrote. “Readers taking our World’s Best Awards survey ranked hotels in the United States for value, service, location, amenities, and attention to detail.”
The resort features a spa and golf course, along with onsite recreational activities such as hiking, rock climbing and bicycle tours.
“We continue to preserve our rich history and our surrounding desert environs to provide our guests with an authentic Arizona experience,” Boulders Resort general manager Howard Harris told the Phoenix Business Journal. “We couldn’t be more pleased with this recognition.”
Boulders Resort is located just near Carefree, Arizona.
- Scottsdale named among best cities for renters, Glendale among worst
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- Officials investigating three rabies cases in southern Arizona
- Why wasn’t Arizona chosen for Amazon’s second headquarters?
- $75K in civil fines issued for illegal hunting in Arizona last year