Each month in 2017, KTAR.com will feature the 10 stories that have gotten the most clicks from the past month.
The most-read June headlines on the site were about housing — luxury homes in Paradise Valley, one now belonging to a rising star for the Phoenix Suns — and more affordable options in central Phoenix.
Other stories that caught attention were about the rapidly growing Goodwin fire near Prescott, wrong-way driver totals for the year so far on Arizona freeways and a Phoenix-area school district official’s heated exchange on Facebook with a teacher.
Here’s an interesting tidbit: traveler items that are lost or forgotten at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport eventually are sold. That was a story on KTAR.com in June.
- Arizona Rep. Trent Franks believes Trump will pardon Arpaio, supports it
- Phoenix’s main library will be shut down for nearly a year
- Theme park resort villages approved for development near Phoenix
- Tempe police, federal agents haul in 30,000 fentanyl pills during traffic stop
- Veteran linguist becomes professor at University of Arizona