Kid gets snippy with reporter, calls him ‘weather boy’
Kids say the darndest things.
At least when they’re younger, they typically get away with rude comments because they don’t know any better.
When they get older, we are all a little shocked if something mean comes out of any of their mouths. If the commentary is directed at us, then we probably aren’t happy or laughing about it.
One reporter got such an experience when he was reporting on the first day of fireworks being sold.
He saw a child buying some fireworks, and probably thought it would make for a nice interview. He was wrong.
The kid shot back at the reporter’s question with, “Wouldn’t you like to know, weather boy?”
- Piano prodigy stuns 60 Minutes’ Scott Pelley with musical gift
- Glendale police found 13-year-old boy who went missing Thursday
- Be scary safe: How to have a great Halloween that puts safety first
- Phoenix to offer free self-defense class for kids, adults this Halloween
- Website reveals spooky correlations between ‘Stranger Things’ and 1980s