Kid gets snippy with reporter, calls him ‘weather boy’
Kids say the darndest things.
At least when they’re younger, they typically get away with rude comments because they don’t know any better.
When they get older, we are all a little shocked if something mean comes out of any of their mouths. If the commentary is directed at us, then we probably aren’t happy or laughing about it.
One reporter got such an experience when he was reporting on the first day of fireworks being sold.
He saw a child buying some fireworks, and probably thought it would make for a nice interview. He was wrong.
The kid shot back at the reporter’s question with, “Wouldn’t you like to know, weather boy?”
- Phoenix-area child transported to hospital with gunshot wound
- Valley pastor says fearful parents may be hurting their kids in the future
- 1-year-old boy dies after being found unresponsive in Phoenix home
- Off Central: Mesa non-profit provides schoolkids with food for weekend
- New year, new diet: Here’s how parents can stay healthy in 2018