Main Street Minute: Scottsdale tech company hiring software engineers
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A Valley tech company has a number of high paying job openings. Scottsdale-based Third Evolution Inc. plans to hire 10 software engineers over the next few months. The Phoenix Business Journal reports salaries will range from $85,000 to more than $250,000 a year.
• The Arizona Humane Society has received a $50,000 boost from PetSmart Charities. The emergency relief grant will support the animal-welfare group’s field operations and efforts to rescue local pets from large-scale hoarding cases.
• Humana is hosting a job fair Thursday in Phoenix. The health care company has 110 telesales specialist openings for its direct marketing services call center. The health insurance agency will be interviewing candidates from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. at its offices near 24th Street and Camelback Road.
- Grand Canyon University freezes tuition for 2018-19 academic year
- Phoenix makes top 10 for nation’s best places to retire
- After 2 delays, Arizona Snowbowl to open before Thanksgiving
- Watch Georgia Dome go up in smoke in 12-second implosion
- Phoenix police searching for suspect who shot, killed bicyclist