Main Street Minute: Scottsdale tech company hiring software engineers
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A Valley tech company has a number of high paying job openings. Scottsdale-based Third Evolution Inc. plans to hire 10 software engineers over the next few months. The Phoenix Business Journal reports salaries will range from $85,000 to more than $250,000 a year.
• The Arizona Humane Society has received a $50,000 boost from PetSmart Charities. The emergency relief grant will support the animal-welfare group’s field operations and efforts to rescue local pets from large-scale hoarding cases.
• Humana is hosting a job fair Thursday in Phoenix. The health care company has 110 telesales specialist openings for its direct marketing services call center. The health insurance agency will be interviewing candidates from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. at its offices near 24th Street and Camelback Road.
- ATM turns 50, forever changes consumer behavior
- Tempe introduces program to give jobs, living assistance to homeless
- Frontier Airlines to start offering flights between Phoenix, Orlando
- Suspect, officer injured in Phoenix shooting, police say
- Woman rescued from Camelback Mountain after getting lost on trail