KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A Valley tech company has a number of high paying job openings. Scottsdale-based Third Evolution Inc. plans to hire 10 software engineers over the next few months. The Phoenix Business Journal reports salaries will range from $85,000 to more than $250,000 a year.
• The Arizona Humane Society has received a $50,000 boost from PetSmart Charities. The emergency relief grant will support the animal-welfare group’s field operations and efforts to rescue local pets from large-scale hoarding cases.
• Humana is hosting a job fair Thursday in Phoenix. The health care company has 110 telesales specialist openings for its direct marketing services call center. The health insurance agency will be interviewing candidates from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. at its offices near 24th Street and Camelback Road.
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Veteran linguist becomes professor at University of Arizona
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Glasses ready! Arizona spots hosting solar eclipse viewing events
- Phoenix police chief assures city security will be ready for Trump rally