Main Street Minute: Mesa barbecue restaurant expanding to Gilbert
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• An East Valley barbecue joint is expanding. Mesa-based Waldo’s BBQ will open a site in Gilbert in September, the Phoenix Business Journal reports. The restaurant will be near Williams Field Road and
Val Vista Drive. There are two express location in Phoenix.
• Job seekers in sales, business development, marketing, retail and sales management or customer service should head over to a gathering Tuesday in Phoenix. Hiring managers will be at the Holiday Inn Phoenix airport near 48th Street and University Drive from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. to meet with potential employees.
• IASIS Healthcare Multi-specialty Clinic is hosting a free core training seminar Tuesday in Phoenix. The health service company said the session will be based on a performance health training program used by the Phoenix Suns. It starts at 6 p.m. at the Talking Stick Resort Arena parking lot at Third and Jefferson streets.
- Main Street Minute: Job fair in Mesa lines up tech and banking managers
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix data center operations sells for $1 billion
- Bacon, eggs and whoa! Customer leaves $2K tip for Scottsdale diner staff
- Jerry Colangelo-led group acquires Tempe marina offices for $928M
- Main Street Minute: Butcher shop opening in Phoenix neighborhood