Silver Alert canceled, Phoenix woman with medical conditions found
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been canceled for a newcomer who wandered away from her Phoenix home. She was found safe Tuesday morning.
Authorities said Maria Luisa Calderon, 49, had gone missing Monday afternoon and was last seen near 19th Avenue and McDowell Road.
She lives near 23rd and Campbell avenues.
Her family said Calderon often has seizures that hurt her memory. She also is on medication for other conditions.
Calderon recently moved here from Texas and is still unfamiliar with the Valley.
She was being treated at a hospital as a precaution.
- Video shows emergency landing of flight from Phoenix to Dallas
- Arizona Diamondbacks’ outfielder Yasmany Tomas arrested in Valley
- Police charge possible Phoenix spree killer with nine murders
- Arizona education gets low marks on annual report card
- Schweikert aggravated with Senate as government shutdown looms