Silver Alert issued for missing Phoenix woman
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was issued late Monday night for a Phoenix woman who was reported missing.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety said 49-year-old Maria Calderon was last seen at her home near 23rd Avenue and Indian School Road. She was spotted near Interstate 17 and Indian School Road about 12:30 p.m.
Calderon has been diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer’s disease and is prone to seizures. She has not taken her seizure medication in at least two weeks.
Calderon was described as being a Hispanic female. She was last seen wearing a navy blue shirt, black pants and red shoes.
Anyone with information on Calderon’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department at 602-262-6151.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for Phoenix-area man missing for days
- Silver Alert canceled after 77-year-old Mesa man found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after 72-year-old Gilbert man was located
- Silver Alert canceled for 78-year-old Surprise man with mild dementia
- Silver Alert canceled for 84-year-old Gilbert man believed to have dementia