Light it up: Where to find Fourth of July fireworks in Phoenix area
It’s that time of year again when we grab our families, pack up a few items and sit in darkened parking lots and fields to celebrate the Fourth of July with a fireworks show.
There are numerous shows around the Valley. By using the map below, you can find the display that is nearest to you. If you click on the icon, you can get show times and a link to more information, such as admission prices.
Some of the shows are at events or festivals, so if you’re looking to make it a full day, be sure to do your research.
If you are planning to spend a majority of the day outside, we have some good news: The recent heat wave was expected to break so temperatures should be below 110 degrees. The monsoon was also not expected to move into town until after the holiday weekend, so skies should be clear.
The red fireworks indicate fireworks displays that take place on the Fourth of July. The blue fireworks indicate displays that take place on another date.
If there is a Fourth of July event we missed, please send us an email.
Have a happy and safe holiday weekend from all of us here at KTAR News 92.3 FM!
- Utah couple gives birth to quintuplets at Phoenix hospital
- Another I-10 ramp to close for South Mountain Freeway construction
- Crash shuts down part of US 93, slows traffic between Phoenix and Las Vegas
- This neighborhood has fastest rising rents, home values in Phoenix area
- Phoenix pastor meets with Pence, Ivanka Trump at White House