KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A shelter for homeless families in Phoenix is holding a job fair Monday. UMOM New Day Centers has more than a dozen openings, including case managers, resident assistants, teachers and outreach workers. The hiring event runs from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m. near 40th and Van Buren streets.
• Deer Valley Unified School District is hiring bus drivers, food service and clerical workers, paraprofessionals and more. A job fair takes place Monday in Phoenix from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. at the district offices near 19th Avenue and Loop 101.
• A garden-style apartment complex in the East Valley has been sold, ABI Multifamily Brokers reports. A California company shelled out nearly $45 million for the Chuparosas apartments near Dobson and Germann roads in Chandler.
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix has openings for fire emergency dispatchers
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Theme park resort villages approved for development near Phoenix
- Main Street Minute: Glendale health care campus giving out eclipse glasses
- Trump ends business councils after slew of CEOs drop out