Main Street Minute: Job openings posted all across Phoenix area
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A shelter for homeless families in Phoenix is holding a job fair Monday. UMOM New Day Centers has more than a dozen openings, including case managers, resident assistants, teachers and outreach workers. The hiring event runs from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m. near 40th and Van Buren streets.
• Deer Valley Unified School District is hiring bus drivers, food service and clerical workers, paraprofessionals and more. A job fair takes place Monday in Phoenix from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. at the district offices near 19th Avenue and Loop 101.
• A garden-style apartment complex in the East Valley has been sold, ABI Multifamily Brokers reports. A California company shelled out nearly $45 million for the Chuparosas apartments near Dobson and Germann roads in Chandler.
- Phoenix-area mayors ready to join forces to land Amazon headquarters
- Main Street Minute: Big-name companies set to attend Phoenix job fair
- Target is raising minimum hourly wage to $15 by end of 2020
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports