Wind nearly knocks over weatherman reporting on the — wind
It’s easy to lose your focus when you’re deep in thought or in the middle of talking.
For example, many lightrail riders who aren’t holding on will get surprised by the sudden acceleration of the train, causing those certain riders to fall over or at least stumble. All they needed to do was have the proper footing.
The same could be said about this weatherman making a report on live TV.
He was commenting on how powerful the wind was, but seemed more focused on what he was saying rather than what he was reporting on — the wind.
Well, the wind picked up fast and nearly knocked the weatherman over, giving him and his co-workers a good laugh.
- Cool front expected to blow into Arizona but little chance for rain, snow
- Climate data shows 2017 was warmest year ever on record in Arizona
- Winter storm blows through Phoenix area, leaves snow in Flagstaff
- 13 dead in Southern California as rain triggers mudslides
- Phoenix-area suburb posts funny video to show off warm winter weather