Wind nearly knocks over weatherman reporting on the — wind
It’s easy to lose your focus when you’re deep in thought or in the middle of talking.
For example, many lightrail riders who aren’t holding on will get surprised by the sudden acceleration of the train, causing those certain riders to fall over or at least stumble. All they needed to do was have the proper footing.
The same could be said about this weatherman making a report on live TV.
He was commenting on how powerful the wind was, but seemed more focused on what he was saying rather than what he was reporting on — the wind.
Well, the wind picked up fast and nearly knocked the weatherman over, giving him and his co-workers a good laugh.
- Monsoon rains flood parts of Flagstaff, high heat to return to Phoenix area
- Arizona roofs need extra attention during monsoon season
- No, there aren’t more dust storms in Phoenix — just more pictures of them
- Arizona monsoon season poses health risk for ailing and even the fit
- Monsoon storms engulf Phoenix area for 3rd consecutive day