Wind nearly knocks over weatherman reporting on the — wind
It’s easy to lose your focus when you’re deep in thought or in the middle of talking.
For example, many lightrail riders who aren’t holding on will get surprised by the sudden acceleration of the train, causing those certain riders to fall over or at least stumble. All they needed to do was have the proper footing.
The same could be said about this weatherman making a report on live TV.
He was commenting on how powerful the wind was, but seemed more focused on what he was saying rather than what he was reporting on — the wind.
Well, the wind picked up fast and nearly knocked the weatherman over, giving him and his co-workers a good laugh.
- Phoenix could see record heat for Thanksgiving holiday
- Phoenix gets trace of rain but weather service says dry streak continues
- Phoenix marks nearly 200 days of 90-plus degree temperatures
- Temperatures in Phoenix expected to dip below 90 degrees this week
- Phoenix hit 99 degrees, sets daily heat record for Oct. 24