It’s easy to lose your focus when you’re deep in thought or in the middle of talking.
For example, many lightrail riders who aren’t holding on will get surprised by the sudden acceleration of the train, causing those certain riders to fall over or at least stumble. All they needed to do was have the proper footing.
The same could be said about this weatherman making a report on live TV.
He was commenting on how powerful the wind was, but seemed more focused on what he was saying rather than what he was reporting on — the wind.
Well, the wind picked up fast and nearly knocked the weatherman over, giving him and his co-workers a good laugh.
- Showers splash down on Phoenix area, but sunshine due rest of week
- Husky howls every time he’s told to get in the back seat
- Forecast calling for Phoenix highs near 110 as monsoon moisture wanes
- Hikers form human chain in flood-swollen Utah river
- Rain and hail hit Phoenix area, grounding flights at Sky Harbor