Magazine calls Mexican eatery the “best 24-hour restaurant” in Arizona
PHOENIX — A restaurant in Tucson was Arizona’s representative on Cosmopolitan Magazine’s list of “the best 24-hour restaurant in your state.”
The Taco Shop Company represented Arizona on the magazine’s list.
“If you’re trying to track down Tex-Mex eats, this is the place to be. Plates are piles with tacos, burritos and fresh toppings, which are best washed down with a glass of sweet horchata.”
It’s no secret that it’s been scorching hot lately in Arizona. So if you’re looking to get out of the heat and grab food well after the sun has gone down, look no further.
The Taco Shop Company is on Highland Avenue and Broadway Boulevard in Tucson and, of course, is open all day and night.
There are Mexican restaurants in the Phoenix area that are open 24 hours a day, including Julioberto’s, Federico’s and others. But for Cosmo, The Taco Shop Company took the top spot.
- Phoenix among US cities that have changed the most in past decade
- Federal officials are working to target sexual harassment in Arizona Tribes
- Three cities in Arizona earn top ranks for advancing LGBT rights
- Off Central: Guitar-making school puts Phoenix on musical maps
- Unemployment rate in Arizona drops to 4.7 percent in September