Magazine calls Mexican eatery the “best 24-hour restaurant” in Arizona
PHOENIX — A restaurant in Tucson was Arizona’s representative on Cosmopolitan Magazine’s list of “the best 24-hour restaurant in your state.”
The Taco Shop Company represented Arizona on the magazine’s list.
“If you’re trying to track down Tex-Mex eats, this is the place to be. Plates are piles with tacos, burritos and fresh toppings, which are best washed down with a glass of sweet horchata.”
It’s no secret that it’s been scorching hot lately in Arizona. So if you’re looking to get out of the heat and grab food well after the sun has gone down, look no further.
The Taco Shop Company is on Highland Avenue and Broadway Boulevard in Tucson and, of course, is open all day and night.
There are Mexican restaurants in the Phoenix area that are open 24 hours a day, including Julioberto’s, Federico’s and others. But for Cosmo, The Taco Shop Company took the top spot.
- Report of break-in ends with police shooting suspect
- Students planning March for Our Lives events across Arizona
- Utah couple gives birth to quintuplets at Phoenix hospital
- Maricopa County was fastest-growing county in US from 2016-2017
- Another I-10 ramp to close for South Mountain Freeway construction