Think Tank talks communication revolution, political developments
Fifty years ago, we experienced the most significant change in human communications since the Guttenberg Bible was the first book to be printed over 500 years ago.
It introduced a world we now take for granted. Remember what that was? Listen to our first segment.
The remainder of the Think Tank will bring back two of our favorite astute political commentators, Rick DeGraw and Bob Grossfeld. We discuss recent political developments including:
- The significance of this week’s Georgia congressional election
- What the Democrats should do to stay relevant
- Big money dominating not only our campaigns, but the way we think about politics. A more publicity-shy, but larger, entity than the Koch brothers has funded an entire political revolution. Who are they and how have they reached into Arizona?
The Think Tank
- Arizona State law professor Paul Bender talks Supreme Court issues
- Think Tank analyzes Arizona’s primary election results
- Think Tank discusses what is likely to happen in Arizona primary elections
- Frederick Clarkson talks religion, politics on the Think Tank
- Chuck Coughlin talks foreign policy, initiatives, elections