Think Tank talks communication revolution, political developments
Fifty years ago, we experienced the most significant change in human communications since the Guttenberg Bible was the first book to be printed over 500 years ago.
It introduced a world we now take for granted. Remember what that was? Listen to our first segment.
The remainder of the Think Tank will bring back two of our favorite astute political commentators, Rick DeGraw and Bob Grossfeld. We discuss recent political developments including:
- The significance of this week’s Georgia congressional election
- What the Democrats should do to stay relevant
- Big money dominating not only our campaigns, but the way we think about politics. A more publicity-shy, but larger, entity than the Koch brothers has funded an entire political revolution. Who are they and how have they reached into Arizona?
- Frederick Clarkson talks religion, politics on the Think Tank
- Chuck Coughlin talks foreign policy, initiatives, elections
- Former New Times editor, investor discuss Backpage.com scandal
- Arizona Democratic Gubernatorial Forum: Steve Farley and David Garcia
- The Think Tank to broadcast at new time starting this week