Amazing human light show wows the crowd at ‘America’s Got Talent’
Synchronized dancing takes a lot of practice and a lot of skill.
Synchronized dancing in the dark with colorful lights portraying the dancers takes a lot more practice and even more skill.
Dancers from Ukraine got their moment on “America’s Got Talent” and they didn’t disappoint.
The lights went out for the dancers wearing colorful lights themselves, where they demonstrated some alternative fun to the crowd as they danced to Bruno Mars’ “24K Magic” and Deorro’s “Five More Hours.”
Tyra Banks didn’t need any advice from the judges on the show when she walked on stage and slammed the golden button, sending the group into the next stage.
- Piano prodigy stuns 60 Minutes’ Scott Pelley with musical gift
- Taste of Arizona Festival to come to Phoenix-area next month
- Get in the Halloween mood with this year’s best homemade light shows
- Website reveals spooky correlations between ‘Stranger Things’ and 1980s
- Group of men pull off impromptu performance after delayed flight