Amazing human light show wows the crowd at ‘America’s Got Talent’
Synchronized dancing takes a lot of practice and a lot of skill.
Synchronized dancing in the dark with colorful lights portraying the dancers takes a lot more practice and even more skill.
Dancers from Ukraine got their moment on “America’s Got Talent” and they didn’t disappoint.
The lights went out for the dancers wearing colorful lights themselves, where they demonstrated some alternative fun to the crowd as they danced to Bruno Mars’ “24K Magic” and Deorro’s “Five More Hours.”
Tyra Banks didn’t need any advice from the judges on the show when she walked on stage and slammed the golden button, sending the group into the next stage.
- The videos that went viral, YouTube’s most popular of 2017
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ to hold auditions in Phoenix early next year
- California couple goes viral for Winter ‘Pun-derland’ decorations
- Little brother swoops in to save sister during wrestling match
- Wonder what it would be like to fly in a $5K first-class suite?