Synchronized dancing takes a lot of practice and a lot of skill.
Synchronized dancing in the dark with colorful lights portraying the dancers takes a lot more practice and even more skill.
Dancers from Ukraine got their moment on “America’s Got Talent” and they didn’t disappoint.
The lights went out for the dancers wearing colorful lights themselves, where they demonstrated some alternative fun to the crowd as they danced to Bruno Mars’ “24K Magic” and Deorro’s “Five More Hours.”
Tyra Banks didn’t need any advice from the judges on the show when she walked on stage and slammed the golden button, sending the group into the next stage.
- Husky howls every time he’s told to get in the back seat
- Despite more judges, immigration courts backlog grows to record high
- Man makes a vivid color, explains why he can’t show it over video
- Young girl’s talent show singing performance wows crowd, judges
- Kid gets snippy with reporter, calls him ‘weather boy’