Amazing human light show wows the crowd at ‘America’s Got Talent’
Synchronized dancing takes a lot of practice and a lot of skill.
Synchronized dancing in the dark with colorful lights portraying the dancers takes a lot more practice and even more skill.
Dancers from Ukraine got their moment on “America’s Got Talent” and they didn’t disappoint.
The lights went out for the dancers wearing colorful lights themselves, where they demonstrated some alternative fun to the crowd as they danced to Bruno Mars’ “24K Magic” and Deorro’s “Five More Hours.”
Tyra Banks didn’t need any advice from the judges on the show when she walked on stage and slammed the golden button, sending the group into the next stage.
- Police officer dancing with girl in wheelchair warms hearts
- ‘What the Fluff’ challenge makes us all magicians in the eyes of our dogs
- Pair of Golden Retrievers assist toddler in early morning escapade
- Chinese police officer lends helping hand to man crossing busy street
- New positions added for immigration cases in Arizona, border states