91-year-old gymnast completes impressive routine
Can you do this?
A 91-year-old woman looked plenty youthful when she performed an impressive gymnastics routine on parallel bars during a competition in Berlin.
The performance went viral on YouTube, becoming a trending video and drawing reaction from people on the web.
“She’s more capable than I’ll ever (be) and I’m twenty,” one viewer wrote.
According to Good Sports, the woman is Johanna Quass, and she’s been competing in gymnastics since 1934 when she was just nine years old. She is a former physical education teacher and was certified by the Guinness Book of World Records as the world’s oldest gymnast.
- Woman grooves in viral video with people stuck at airport overnight
- Jimmy Kimmel interviews Irish family featured in viral bat video
- Watch a hammerhead shark hunt another — shark
- ‘Gangnam Style’ dethroned as most-watched YouTube video ever
- Tempe resident’s video monologue about summer heat goes viral