91-year-old gymnast completes impressive routine
Can you do this?
A 91-year-old woman looked plenty youthful when she performed an impressive gymnastics routine on parallel bars during a competition in Berlin.
The performance went viral on YouTube, becoming a trending video and drawing reaction from people on the web.
“She’s more capable than I’ll ever (be) and I’m twenty,” one viewer wrote.
According to Good Sports, the woman is Johanna Quass, and she’s been competing in gymnastics since 1934 when she was just nine years old. She is a former physical education teacher and was certified by the Guinness Book of World Records as the world’s oldest gymnast.
- Police officer dancing with girl in wheelchair warms hearts
- Video of Arizona dad’s emphatic reaction to son’s eye makeup goes viral
- Arizona gymnast suspended by USA Gymnastics over sexual misconduct
- This kindergartner has the moves for a future career as a weatherman
- LA man takes his telescope for a walk, video goes viral