91-year-old gymnast completes impressive routine
Can you do this?
A 91-year-old woman looked plenty youthful when she performed an impressive gymnastics routine on parallel bars during a competition in Berlin.
The performance went viral on YouTube, becoming a trending video and drawing reaction from people on the web.
“She’s more capable than I’ll ever (be) and I’m twenty,” one viewer wrote.
According to Good Sports, the woman is Johanna Quass, and she’s been competing in gymnastics since 1934 when she was just nine years old. She is a former physical education teacher and was certified by the Guinness Book of World Records as the world’s oldest gymnast.
- LA man takes his telescope for a walk, video goes viral
- In case you didn’t know, dogs can ride motorcycles and it’s adorable
- This time-lapse video of a man building a cabin is strangely relaxing
- Child interrupts Al Jazeera interview and steals the show
- Woman grooves in viral video with people stuck at airport overnight