Scottsdale’s Sweet Republic the perfect place to beat the heat wave
PHOENIX — It’s going to be hot in the Phoenix area for the next few days.
And somehow that’s an understatement.
Temperatures are expected to be about 120 degrees, so everybody will be looking to cool off.
According to Travel + Leisure, the perfect place to do just that is in Scottsdale.
Sweet Republic was named one of the best ice cream spots across the United States by the website. They also said that the Cheese Course Duo, which is blue cheese with Arizona Medjool dates, is a must have.
“This two-year-old shop prides itself on using exceptional ingredients, from milk and cream from local dairy farms to single-origin, fair-trade coffee beans for its espresso flavor,” the website detailed.
Sweet Republic can be found near the cross-section of Shea Boulevard and 92nd Street.
- Trust in self-driving vehicles falls after accidents like ones in Arizona
- Phoenix forum empowers local women with presentations, discussion
- Phoenix to sue feds over proposed citizenship question on Census
- Arizona gun control activists call for action at Monday night vigil
- Scottsdale is best city in nation to get a summer job, analysis shows