PHOENIX — It’s going to be hot in the Phoenix area for the next few days.
And somehow that’s an understatement.
Temperatures are expected to be about 120 degrees, so everybody will be looking to cool off.
According to Travel + Leisure, the perfect place to do just that is in Scottsdale.
Sweet Republic was named one of the best ice cream spots across the United States by the website. They also said that the Cheese Course Duo, which is blue cheese with Arizona Medjool dates, is a must have.
“This two-year-old shop prides itself on using exceptional ingredients, from milk and cream from local dairy farms to single-origin, fair-trade coffee beans for its espresso flavor,” the website detailed.
Sweet Republic can be found near the cross-section of Shea Boulevard and 92nd Street.
- Hot topic: This is why Phoenix sees such extreme heat in the summer
- Lyft reports threefold increase in rides over past year in Phoenix
- Live blog: Temperatures will drop a bit this week, let the applause begin
- Phoenix metro area sees increase in car thefts from a year ago
- Magazine calls Mexican eatery the “best 24-hour restaurant” in Arizona