PHOENIX — Technology drives so much of what people do these days, so there should be plenty of jobs available.
Fortunately for those living in the Valley, some of the best tech jobs are right where they are.
TIME Money named Phoenix No. 3 in their list of “The 20 Hottest Cities for Tech Jobs Now.”
“Job search site ZipRecruiter recently analyzed its database of more than 8 million active jobs, and ranked the 20 fastest-growing tech markets based on year-over-year data,” TIME said.
They listed project manager, software engineer, software developer, data analyst and SQL developer as the top tech jobs in Phoenix, with a 188 percent year-over-year increase in the business altogether.
Employees just beginning in the field should expect a $58,400 median pay, while further along employees typically get a $96,800 median salary.
- President Donald Trump to visit Yuma on Tuesday
- ASU bringing Amazon’s ‘Alexa’ into classes, new dorm
- Tempe’s Carvana ranked top-50 in America’s fastest-growing companies
- Arizona Rep. Trent Franks believes Trump will pardon Arpaio, supports it
- Phoenix’s main library will be shut down for nearly a year