Phoenix named a top city in the nation for tech jobs
PHOENIX — Technology drives so much of what people do these days, so there should be plenty of jobs available.
Fortunately for those living in the Valley, some of the best tech jobs are right where they are.
TIME Money named Phoenix No. 3 in their list of “The 20 Hottest Cities for Tech Jobs Now.”
“Job search site ZipRecruiter recently analyzed its database of more than 8 million active jobs, and ranked the 20 fastest-growing tech markets based on year-over-year data,” TIME said.
They listed project manager, software engineer, software developer, data analyst and SQL developer as the top tech jobs in Phoenix, with a 188 percent year-over-year increase in the business altogether.
Employees just beginning in the field should expect a $58,400 median pay, while further along employees typically get a $96,800 median salary.
- Arizona schools chief says K-12 education in state is ‘improving’
- Senior facility near ASU’s Tempe campus to break ground next month
- Local windows company finds new headquarters near Sky Harbor
- Nearly 22K push for political power at Women’s March in Arizona
- Border Patrol arrests humanitarian group volunteer in southern Arizona