Phoenix named a top city in the nation for tech jobs
PHOENIX — Technology drives so much of what people do these days, so there should be plenty of jobs available.
Fortunately for those living in the Valley, some of the best tech jobs are right where they are.
TIME Money named Phoenix No. 3 in their list of “The 20 Hottest Cities for Tech Jobs Now.”
“Job search site ZipRecruiter recently analyzed its database of more than 8 million active jobs, and ranked the 20 fastest-growing tech markets based on year-over-year data,” TIME said.
They listed project manager, software engineer, software developer, data analyst and SQL developer as the top tech jobs in Phoenix, with a 188 percent year-over-year increase in the business altogether.
Employees just beginning in the field should expect a $58,400 median pay, while further along employees typically get a $96,800 median salary.
- Ex-Phoenix Fire captain gets prison in sexual assault case
- Proposed Arizona bill would abolish Board of Regents
- Arizona lawmakers looking to permanently extend Proposition 301
- Former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer: I don’t believe teachers ought to strike
- Eight people, including children, involved in rollover crash in Phoenix