No more road rage: Man installs friendlier horns in car
The car horn is pretty one dimensional, and it only screams one thing … anger!
Whenever we use a car horn in our daily lives, it’s mainly for a road rage related incident, or to let the car in front of you know that the stoplight has turned from red to green.
Even with the best intentions though, using a car horn will make you seem angry at whoever is around you.
One man didn’t like how that is, and thinks we would get in a lot less accidents if there were better ways to communicate.
So, he went out and installed different sound effects into his own car. He made other horn sounds quicker and less intimidating, hoping that people hearing them would think they are courteous sounds instead of furious ones.
Best of all, it cost him less than $100 to do everything.
- Police: Pedestrian killed when struck, carried on vehicle
- California couple goes viral for Winter ‘Pun-derland’ decorations
- Little brother swoops in to save sister during wrestling match
- Wonder what it would be like to fly in a $5K first-class suite?
- Little girl tells Santa all she wants for Christmas is a nap in adorable video