No more road rage: Man installs friendlier horns in car
The car horn is pretty one dimensional, and it only screams one thing … anger!
Whenever we use a car horn in our daily lives, it’s mainly for a road rage related incident, or to let the car in front of you know that the stoplight has turned from red to green.
Even with the best intentions though, using a car horn will make you seem angry at whoever is around you.
One man didn’t like how that is, and thinks we would get in a lot less accidents if there were better ways to communicate.
So, he went out and installed different sound effects into his own car. He made other horn sounds quicker and less intimidating, hoping that people hearing them would think they are courteous sounds instead of furious ones.
Best of all, it cost him less than $100 to do everything.
- 5 rescued after spending night in Phoenix-area desert due to stuck car
- 3 children among injured in collision near downtown Phoenix
- Piano prodigy stuns 60 Minutes’ Scott Pelley with musical gift
- Police looking to charge 14-year-old boy in deadly car accident in Phoenix
- Teenage brothers struck by car, killed in north Phoenix