Woman hit by car in Scottsdale after leaving Uber ride
PHOENIX — A woman who was hit by a car in Scottsdale as she stepped out of an Uber ride was hospitalized in critical condition early Thursday.
The unidentified woman inadvertently strode into the path of an oncoming Jeep near Hayden and Chaparral roads before sunrise.
Fox 10 reported both drivers remained for police questioning.
The intersection was reopened around 5:30 a.m.
No other details were immediately available.
- Scottsdale sports park could soon be replaced with mixed-use development
- ASU rescinds award given to Charlie Rose amid sexual harassment claims
- More than $100,000 spent to fix Arizona school funding error
- Traffic could be snarled in Tempe ahead of ASU, UofA football game
- MCSO to change to all-orange inmate uniforms to save taxpayer money