Woman hit by car in Scottsdale after leaving Uber ride
PHOENIX — A woman who was hit by a car in Scottsdale as she stepped out of an Uber ride was hospitalized in critical condition early Thursday.
The unidentified woman inadvertently strode into the path of an oncoming Jeep near Hayden and Chaparral roads before sunrise.
Fox 10 reported both drivers remained for police questioning.
The intersection was reopened around 5:30 a.m.
No other details were immediately available.
- Arizona parks well-suited for families looking to take a last-minute vacation
- Border agents arrest 2 in Arizona for alleged attempted meth smuggling
- Prosecutors change policy for marijuana smuggling in Arizona
- Southbound I-17 reopened at Indian School Road after police incident
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend