Woman hit by car in Scottsdale after leaving Uber ride
PHOENIX — A woman who was hit by a car in Scottsdale as she stepped out of an Uber ride was hospitalized in critical condition early Thursday.
The unidentified woman inadvertently strode into the path of an oncoming Jeep near Hayden and Chaparral roads before sunrise.
Fox 10 reported both drivers remained for police questioning.
The intersection was reopened around 5:30 a.m.
No other details were immediately available.
- Arizona lawmakers seek solution to sewage leak in two southern cities
- Mob hit man ‘Sammy The Bull’ freed early from Arizona drug conviction
- Harvey-related gas prices should drop soon in Arizona
- Tempe introduces program to give jobs, living assistance to homeless
- Arizona lawmakers say global subsidies threaten local airline jobs