PHOENIX — A woman who was hit by a car in Scottsdale as she stepped out of an Uber ride was hospitalized in critical condition early Thursday.
The unidentified woman inadvertently strode into the path of an oncoming Jeep near Hayden and Chaparral roads before sunrise.
Fox 10 reported both drivers remained for police questioning.
The intersection was reopened around 5:30 a.m.
No other details were immediately available.
- Arizona Supreme Court OKs law penalizing cities for destroying guns
- Phoenix police shoot suspect armed with knife approaching them
- Arizona members of US Congress ask president not to pardon Arpaio
- Confederate monument along Arizona highway damaged overnight
- Trump tweet attacks Flake, calls Arizona senator ‘toxic’