Woman hit by car in Scottsdale after leaving Uber ride
PHOENIX — A woman who was hit by a car in Scottsdale as she stepped out of an Uber ride was hospitalized in critical condition early Thursday.
The unidentified woman inadvertently strode into the path of an oncoming Jeep near Hayden and Chaparral roads before sunrise.
Fox 10 reported both drivers remained for police questioning.
The intersection was reopened around 5:30 a.m.
No other details were immediately available.
- Inmate at Arizona prison in Buckeye dies; Homicide suspected
- Part of Interstate 17 in north Phoenix closed due to vehicle fire
- Teachers in Phoenix-area schools plan to hold protest Wednesday
- Arizona firefighters sent to Texas to help battle multiple wildfires
- Sen. Jeff Flake threatens Trump with impeachment if he fires Mueller