11-year-old can’t contain emotions when missing dog returns home
Owning pets bring a lot of joy to people, but they also bring some sadness too.
A dog named Jack had been missing from his Buenos Aires family for eight months. His family had been searching for him the entire time, and thanks to a friend, he was found at a gas station.
Jack returned home, where his 11-year-old owner was waiting for him.
A touching moment of shock, excitement, and relief flooded Rocco when he saw his dog return home. He couldn’t contain his emotions after he rushed to the dog, and a touching moment of pure joy ensued.
As cool a moment as this was, let’s hope the family doesn’t have to go through anything like this again.
- 3 Arizona cities rank among best in nation for first-time home buyers
- With storms coming, Arizona firefighters rescue dog from drain
- Adoption fees covered at 2 Phoenix-area animal shelters on Saturday
- Mesa grandmother hospitalized after tree crushes home during monsoon
- Mesa police add their first therapy dog to special victims unit