11-year-old can’t contain emotions when missing dog returns home
Owning pets bring a lot of joy to people, but they also bring some sadness too.
A dog named Jack had been missing from his Buenos Aires family for eight months. His family had been searching for him the entire time, and thanks to a friend, he was found at a gas station.
Jack returned home, where his 11-year-old owner was waiting for him.
A touching moment of shock, excitement, and relief flooded Rocco when he saw his dog return home. He couldn’t contain his emotions after he rushed to the dog, and a touching moment of pure joy ensued.
As cool a moment as this was, let’s hope the family doesn’t have to go through anything like this again.
- 9-year-old boy saves self, dog from Phoenix house fire
- Research says Tucson ranks among best cities for dog lovers
- Scottsdale police dog dies after nearly a decade of service
- Child leaves Mesa special-needs school, goes to gas station undetected
- Worried about mold in your home? Here’s how to stop it