NEW YORK (AP) — Sean “Diddy” Combs is the top earner on Forbes’ list of the 100 highest-paid celebrities.
The magazine says the artist formerly known as Puff Daddy brought in $130 million from June 1, 2016, to June 1, 2017. Forbes says Diddy’s Bad Boy Family Reunion Tour, a stake in Ciroc vodka and the $70 million sale of one-third of his Sean John clothing line all contributed to his earnings.
No. 2 on the list is Beyonce, with $105 million in earnings. Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling brought in $95 million. Rapper Drake and Portuguese soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo round out the top five.
Last year’s top earner, Taylor Swift, dropped to No. 49. The singer brought in $44 million, down from $170 million.
Below are the Top 10 on Forbes’ list:
- Swift justice: Jury takes Taylor’s side in groping lawsuit
- Forbes has the richest person in Arizona worth over $5 billion
- Forbes ranks Phoenix area fourth on list of best cities for young professionals
- Little Caesars owner tops Forbes’ list of wealthiest self-made women
- Inspired by ‘Star Wars,’ Kylo named among most popular boys’ names in 2016